Want to take the next step in skin treatment, but worried about recovery time?
We have the solution. Microdermabrasion is a great skin exfoliation solution for those who want the benefits of cosmetic treatment without the inconvenience of recovery time. It’s an ideal skin solution for people with busy schedules.
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive clinical skin procedure. Our technicians use a microhydrabrasion machine to deep clean your skin. This diamond tipped vacuum exfoliates the skin and removes dirt deep within pores. A second cleansing stage washes and refreshes your skin with aloe vera infused water.
To maximise the results of mircodermabrasion, some simple steps should be taken before and after the treatment.
Contact us today to book a free consultation.
To make microdermabrasion treatment as safe and effective as possible, there are some steps you need to take prior the treatment session.
Avoid activities which expose and irritate the skin:
- Stay out of the sun and solariums for two to four weeks before a session.
- Use sun protection during this time to avoid accidental sun exposure.
- Do not use self-tan or spray tan products for one to two weeks before treatment.
- Do not wax, pluck or bleach two to four weeks before your treatment. You may still use a razor.
Avoid some medications:
- Do not use Retin-A for two weeks prior to treatment.
- Do not use Roaccutane for six months prior to treatment.
A recovery period should be considered part of the overall effectiveness of any clinical skin treatment.
Microdermabrasion is a great skin exfoliation solution for those who want the benefits of cosmetic treatment without the inconvenience of recovery time.
Unless your skin needs drastic cosmetic treatment, it doesn't make sense to wait days -- or even weeks -- before you start seeing improvement. Microdermabrasion treatment has very little recovery time, so you'll notice the results the same day.
Some clients with sensitive skin may notice their skin will appear flushed after a session of microdermabrasion. This is your body responding to increased circulation, not skin irritation. This common side effect will usually fade over the course of the day, allowing you get on with the business of being yourself.
After a microdermabrasion session there are some steps you will need to take to ensure that treatment went smoothly. These steps are easy to follow:
- Apply ASAP Soothing Gel to the treated area twice a day for three days following treatment.
- Avoid excessive perspiration, chemically treated spas or pools and very hot showers until skin has returned to its normal condition.
- In the unusual case of swelling or crusting, apply ASAP Soothing Gel and contact us immediately. Avoid picking at the affected area.
Enjoy the benefits, straight away
Microdermabrasion is a clinical deep-skin exfoliation and cleanse ideal for busy people. One session takes less than an hour and results are instantly noticeable. Your skin will be fresh and radiant!
With repeated sessions, you can combat the appearance of aging, wrinkles, pores and increase the effectiveness of topical skincare treatments.
If you’re a busy person who wants to look their best, even immediately after treatment, then microdermabrasion could be the ideal skin treatment for you.
Contact MySkin Laser Clinic specialists to start your journey towards better skin.