Work type: Casual/Vacation
Are you energetic, enthusiastic and get a real buzz out of building relationships and providing exceptional customer service? If so, let's talk!
MySkin Laser Clinics is the exciting brand with extensive medical grade laser hair removal experience and is quickly becoming one of Victoria's leading hair removal clinics. MySkin Laser Clinics are now seeking a committed and motivated casual Receptionist / Laser Therapist to join the team at our new Eastland Shopping Centre clinic.
The role will be primarily Reception to begin with and will develop into a Laser Therapist role. This role would ideally suit someone who is 2nd year into their Diploma in Beauty Therapy who has exceptional customer service skills and a willingness to learn along the way. Possible full time employment opportunities might be available for the right candidate.
What will you be doing?
- Reception duties
- Answer all our new and existing client enquiries
- Consult & Recommend treatments / products that will improve individual hair and/or skin concerns
- Achieve clinic targets & identify sales opportunities
- Assist with all administrative and ad hoc duties
- General maintenance of the clinic and retail store
What will you need to have:
- Beauty therapy qualification or 2nd year into your Diploma
- A proven track record in customer service and/or sales management
- Motivation and enthusiasm for building relationships
- Confident and positive communication skills
- Professional presentation
- A willingness to take ownership of the role and be responsible for your own success
- Previous laser/ IPL experience highly desirable
What's in it for you?
- A competitive hourly rate with opportunities to be further rewarded on performance
- Comprehensive training with the latest technology
- Possible future career opportunities
** Please note that we have a 'No Leave Policy' from October – December due to our busy periods. If you have leave booked between these months, please advise before interview if successful.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of this success story, please send a cover letter and resume through to