MySkin Laser Clinics is Victoria's leading hair removal and skin rejuvenation clinic. We pride ourselves on our customer service and continue to invest in better technology and ongoing training for our staff. Unlike our competitors we believe that quality service overrides volume that's why we use only medical grade lasers and ensure each client is treated to their individual needs
About the Role
MySkin Laser Clinics offers a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a professional, motivated and friendly team. The position is focused on customer service and providing treatments with the finest attention to detail
This role offers great opportunity for career development, working with an industry leader in delivering advanced cosmetic treatments and managing a highly effective team.
You will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with your staff and clients, with a focus on motivating your team to achieve budgets and KPIs.
- Guide and mentor junior staff in performing their role to achieve sales and high levels of service.
- Maintain and develop our existing client base, working to meet business goals and targets
- Develop positive clinic culture, manage staff performance and work with operations manager to ensure the successful running of the clinic
- Use of Medical Grade Equipment in hair removal, pigmentation, vascular, and anti-ageing treatments. Including but not limited to laser hair removal, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and skin needling.
- Consult and recommend individual skin and laser treatment plans for clients
Benefits and Culture
MySkin Laser Clinics offers more than just a job; this is the next step in your career! We invest in our employees to increase their knowledge and provide opportunities for growth. We also provide:
- Industry leading salary packaging with above award base rates
- Generous commission and bonus structure, with uncapped earning potential.
- A permanent full-time role, with statutory super contributions and flexible annual leave policy
- FREE and staff discounted access to treatments and products.
- Internal and External training and development opportunities
- Opportunities for career progression
You will be an experienced beauty therapist with in-depth industry knowledge, and proven experience in managing teams and achieving business outcomes.
- A Diploma in Beauty Therapy or Bachelor Health Science/Nursing
- A minimum of 24 months management experience in a clinic, medical or retail management environment
- A passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Proven experience in meeting targets and KPIs & mentoring staff
- Previous Laser and IPL experience is highly desirable
Hit the APPLY button below! or email: firstname.lastname@example.org