About the Role
MySkin Laser Clinics offers a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a professional, motivated and friendly team. The position is focused on customer service and providing treatments with the finest attention to detail
You will be responsible for:
- Use of Medical Grade Equipment in hair removal, pigmentation, vascular, and anti-ageing treatments. Including but not limited to laser hair removal, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and skin needling.
- Consult and recommend individual skin and laser treatment plans for clients
- Partake in ongoing training to ensure that you are continuously developing your skills and offering our clients the most up-to-date treatments.
- Working as team to achieve clinic budgets.
- General reception and clinic maintenance
Benefits and Culture
MySkin Laser Clinics offers more than just a job; this is the next step in your career! We invest in our employees to increase their knowledge and provide opportunities for growth. We also provide:
- Industry leading salary packaging with above award base rates
- Generous commission and bonus structure, with uncapped earning potential.
- A permanent full-time role, with statutory super contributions and flexible annual leave policy
- FREE and staff discounted access to treatments and products.
- Internal and External training and development opportunities
- Opportunities for career progression
You will be a passionate beauty therapist, ready to take the next step in their career, with a desire to provide the highest level of client care and satisfaction, that aligns with the MySkin point of difference!. A strong team player, with the desire to achieve results, you will also have:
- A Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a clinical environment
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- A commitment to ongoing training and development
- Previous Laser and IPL experience essential
If this sounds like you hit the APPLY button below or email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com