MySkin Laser Clinics is offers advanced laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation to clients across Victoria. We pride ourselves on our customer service and continue to invest in better technology and ongoing training for our staff. Unlike our competitors we believe that quality service overrides volume that's why we use only medical grade lasers and ensure each client is treated to their individual needs.
About the Role
As the Christmas season approaches MySkin Laser Clinics are seeking to expand their teams with Christmas casuals. We offer a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a professional, motivated and friendly tem. The position is focused on customer service and providing treatments with the finest attention to detail
You will be responsible for:
- Use of Medical Grade Equipment in hair removal, pigmentation, vascular, and anti-ageing treatments. Including but not limited to laser hair removal, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and skin needling.
- Consult and recommend individual skin and laser treatment plans for clients
- Partake in ongoing training to ensure that you are continuously developing your skills and offering our clients the most up-to-date treatments.
- Working as team to achieve clinic budgets.
- General reception and clinic maintenance
Benefits and Culture
MySkin Laser Clinics offers more than just a job; this is the next step in your career! We invest in our employees to increase their knowledge and provide opportunities for growth. We also provide:
- Industry leading salary packaging with above award base rates
- Generous commission and bonus structure, with uncapped earning potential.
- FREE and staff discounted access to treatments and products.
- Internal and External training and development opportunities
- Opportunities for a permenant postion upon completion of contract
You will be a passionate beauty therapist, ready to take the next step in their career, with a desire to provide the highest level of client care and satisfaction, that aligns with the MySkin point of difference!. A strong team player, with the desire to achieve results, you will also have:
- A Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- A minimum of 6 Months Experience in the Beauty Industry
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- A commitment to ongoing training and development
- Previous Laser and IPL experience is highly desirable
- This is a Christmas Casual Contract of 3-4 Months, across multiple locations, must have access to own transport
Hit the APPLY button below! or email: firstname.lastname@example.org